Work as a Chef in Swanage…
Crab Apple Catering in Swanage make brilliant food for Land & Wave – more than 1000 meals a day when we’re busy.
Crab Apple also create tasty treats for weddings, schools, parties and events – loads of variety.
Crab Apple need a Chef to join the crew. Full time, permanent, starting on £25,000 a year, 40 hours per week, starting asap.
NO split shifts, hardly any late finishes; working inside, outside and everywhere in-between
Someone who’ll bring lots of new energy and ideas into the kitchen and inspire wedding clients with great flavours and fantastic food, a person who is hard working and flexible.
A little more info…
How many hours would you like to work? Can you work the occasional weekend? Are you willing to work more or less hours for a few months a year?
Crab Apple would love someone who can work an average of 40 hours over 5 days a week, including occasional weekend work. We’ll keep your working pattern simple and work with you to make sure you get a great work life balance.
This is a permanent position. We’re based in sunny Swanage on the Jurassic Coast.
To be a Crab Apple Chef you’ll need a strong work ethic, a sense of humour, creativity and a love for proper food.
Who we want…
You’ll need at least a few years experience creating wonderful food.
A full clean driver’s license would be helpful
Any other other foodie certificates and experience will be a bonus.
What does a Crab Apple Chef do?
- Wedding catering for up to 100 people, big rustic feasts and parties
- Cooking great great food for kids.
- Wedding tasters
- Sourcing the best local produce
- Cooking street food at events
- Getting outside and foraging, fishing or putting up the occasional tent…
Why work for Crab Apple as a Chef?
- We’ll pay you £25,000 a year
- You get to cook outside
- The work will be fun, varied and rewarding
- There will be music, coffee and cake almost all of the time.
- If you’re really good we’ll promote you and pay you more money.
Don’t apply if…
- You’re miserable
- You don’t really give a shit about food
- You’re high maintenance
- You don’t like cake
How to apply
Check out our website…
Scan Facebook and Instagram, make sure you want to work for us.
Then email a cover letter and CV to:
Please use ‘Chef’ as the subject of your email.
29 March 2019 by Owen Senior