News flash… New for 2016
Land & Wave is now offering European Expeditions for Schools.
Real adventure in incredible landscapes. Gold Duke of Edinburgh’s Expeditions. Incredible enduring experiences and memories.
We think that European expeditions offer the best possible experience for young people.
In July 2016 were taking our first groups of Gold DofE students to the Picos de Europa in Northern Spain.
This ten day trip will include…
- An overnight ferry
- Acclimatisation walks
- A 5 day remotely supervised expedition through the mountains sleeping in mountain huts, villages and meadows
- A day by the beach
- A day in Santander and the surrounding areas seeing the sites and shopping for souvenirs
The entire trip is supervised by brilliant staff with 15 years experience of the area and expeditions with young people.
- Incredible scenery and terrain
- Established routes and trails
- Safe, readily available supplies and drinking water
- First world health care and rescue services
- Short travel times
- Incredible value – especially when compared to multi week third world travel
We couldn’t be more excited to offer this kind of experience to young people!
We have space for one more group of 4 – 6 students to join us on this expedition in Spain from Sunday the 3rd of July – Thursday the 14th of July 2016.
The groups already signed up are from girls schools so it ladies only please.
For 2016 only this expedition is being offered for £850 per student. That’s it, just £850, no hidden costs or extras – everything is included; food, transport, the lot.
If you’d like to offer this fantastic experience to your students give us a call (01929 423 031) or ping Rosie an email (email@example.com) and we’ll help you get everything sorted.
Watch this space for more trips…
See you in the mountains!
07 December 2015 by Owen Senior