Jobs at Land & Wave – Office Manager
CLOSING DATE 16.00 THURSDAY 6TH APRIL
Start date: End of April (2017) onwards
Rate of pay: £10 per hour.
Hours of work: usually Monday – Friday 09:30 – 14:30 (but we can be flexible)
Land & Wave helps people have excellent adventures in Dorset, the UK and Europe.
We’re getting ready for our busiest year ever and need an Office Manager to help us stay organised and look after our awesome customers.
We’re looking for someone that is kind, compassionate, articulate and enthusiastic.
You’ll normally be working in our office in Swanage (BH19 1EJ),
Sometimes we might ask you to do things (e.g. meet and greet customers) at different sites close to our office in Swanage.
What you’ll be doing…
- Maintaining a really high standard of customer service – answering the phone, responding to emails
- Taking bookings – talking to our clients and analysing data
- Managing assets – booking resources, working with external suppliers and outside agencies
- Developing relationships with the community – arranging accommodation for staff, working on community projects
- Finance support – reconciling payments, approving payments, checking invoices
Who we want…
We value trust, loyalty and friendship above most other things…
We’d love for you to have some experience in a busy office.
Attention to detail, enthusiasm and positivity are essential.
Qualifications in appropriate area would be great.
Flexible working patterns, including time off during school holidays are absolutely possible.
Please apply as soon as possible. We’re hoping to fill this role asap.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org please ‘title’ your email ‘Office Manager’.
Before you apply please have a look through our website, social media and blog – get a feel for who we are and what we do.
CLOSING DATE THURSDAY 6TH APRIL