Land & Wave Jobs | Seasonal Outdoor Instructor | 2020 | At least £17,076.80 pro rata
Each year, Land & Wave employs an amazing team of Seasonal Instructors from April – November.
Enthusiastic, confident, professional, adventurous human beings who love working with like-minded people in the outdoors.
Our instructors work an average of 40 hours a week in their jobs.
Land & Wave instructors develop their skills and qualifications throughout the season, we offer:
– Free or heavily discounted training and assessment courses
– Free use of company equipment
– Two consecutive days off per week
– Trips, adventures and expeditions
Our Seasonal Instructors start in early April and finish in October with opportunity to extend contracts into November.
We help our crew find local, affordable, accommodation that is close to work and the beach.
To be a Seasonal Outdoor Instructor with Land & Wave, you will need to hold four or more of the qualifications and core experience listed below:
- British Canoeing Paddlesport Instructor/Leader or Coach Award
- RCI Training or Assessment
- Walking Leadership Award – Lowland Leader or Equivalent
- Bushcraft Leadership Award- NCFE Level 2 or Equivalent
- Professional experience of Team Building
- Professional experience of Raft Building
- Archery GB Instructor
- Coasteering Statement of Competence from a Technical Advisor
- DofE Supervisor
- DofE Assessor
- D1 Minibus License
Why work for Land & Wave?
Our staff have access to free training and assessment courses; Mountain Leader, Archery GB, Canoe Leader, First Aid and lots more…
All our managers are there to help, they all spend at least two day a week working with clients and the seasonal team – they know what’s happening ‘on the ground’.
We work with schools, youth groups, stag and hen dos, corporate clients and families, delivering over 20 different activities. There is lots of variety in our jobs.
Please have a look through our website and socials before you apply.
How to apply?
->APPLY HERE <- Apply early!
Make sure you attach your CV. We will give you a call and email you to arrange a chat.
04 December 2019 by Owen Senior