Jobs at Land & Wave | Office Administrator | £21,000 + bonus
** Applications now closed **
Land & Wave is looking for a super organised person to help keep our Swanage office ship-shape and our customers happy.
We need a person that’s committed and hard working but we know that flexibility is important. How many hours would you like to work? Can you work some weekends? Would you like to work more or less hours for a few months a year?
As an example we’d love someone that can work 30 – 40 hours over 5 days a week, working some weekends and maybe a few less hours over the Winter (but we’re flexible – you tell us what you’d like to do).
This is a permanent position. We’re based in Swanage, Dorset; on the Jurassic Coast.
We’d love to employ someone that’s part of our community, if you could (should you choose) walk to work it would be brilliant.
To be an Office Administrator you’ll need a great work ethic, a passion for excellent customer service and really enjoy working systematically. We use bespoke booking and diary systems, so being adaptable to new software systems is essential.
What’s really important? We need someone that’s positive and gregarious, someone that can spot a problem and come up with a solution, a person that can meet a challenge head on with a smile on their face. Kindness, compassion, resilience and tenacity.
What does a Land & Wave Office Administrator do?
- Managing phone and email enquiries
- Assisting with school trip administration
- Finance support
- Chasing payments, reconciling receipts, generating invoices
- Ordering for office and activity supplies
- Booking sites for activities
- Maintaining extremely high customer service standards
- Use a variety of software systems; Xero, Activity Cloud, Google Sheets / Docs, Jotform
We get REALLY busy during May – July.
Why work for Land & Wave as an Office Administrator?
There’s lots of reasons to work for Land & Wave…
- We’ll pay you £21,000 a year pro rata + profit share bonus
- We’re a fast-paced, growing, business
- You’ll work with lots of lovely humans (and dogs)
- We’re in beautiful, sunny Swanage
- You’ll be a highly valued member of the Land & Wave gang
- There’s plenty of after-work social and adventures
How to Apply
Check our our website…
Read our blog…
Make sure you want to work for us
Then email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
**Applications for this post are now closed. Please note we have had a very high volume of CVs for this post. You are welcome to send in your CV, which will be kept on file should future positions become available**
30 May 2019 by Owen Senior
To be a Land & Wave admin guru you’ll need a great work ethic, be excellent at customer service and be really good at working systematically.